Porcelain Dental Veneers
Veneers are strong ultra-thin, tooth-colored porcelain facings specially made to fit the front of each problem tooth. When applied to your teeth, veneers create the appearance, strength, protection and durability of actual tooth enamel. Veneers are especially useful for repairing chipped, cracked, or worn teeth. They make crooked teeth appear straighter; unattractive colors can be hidden; gaps can be filled; teeth can be reshaped, repaired, and restored all with veneers!
- Veneers make crooked teeth appear straighter.
- Unattractive colors can be hidden by veneers.
- Gaps between teeth can be filled with veneers.
- Teeth can be reshaped, repaired and restored with veneers.
Composite Veneers can solve many cosmetic problems quickly and affordably. Twisted, chipped, and gapped teeth can often be reshaped through bonding as well as the color of your teeth. Once the composite is sculpted and hardened against your teeth, it can provide years of service in improving your smile. Composite Veneers can solve many cosmetic problems quickly and affordably:
- Twisted, chipped and gapped teeth can often be reshaped through bonding.
- Color of the teeth can be altered as desired with bonding.